When you’ve had a long week at work the last thing you want to do is think about preparing for a forthcoming written assessment.
That’s why we have created an efficient way for you to perform extremely well in this test, without having to spend hours of your life on it.
Our Written Exercise Workbook is essential if you want to pass this test. Without it, you will make a lot of unnecessary mistakes which will make it very easy for an employer to simply sift you into the ‘no’ pile.
Our unique Study Guide will explain exactly what you need to know, including:
- What the exercise will look like so you won’t get any nasty surprises on the day;
- What the employer is looking for and how to clearly demonstrate your skills are a total match;
- Inside tips on the most commonly made mistakes (so you can avoid them while your competitors fall into those traps);
- The key techniques you need to show your individual potential and make your answers stand out in a crowd;
- Loads of targeted EXAMPLES and PRACTICE exercises to make sure your learning happens quickly, so even if you are short on time you can dramatically improve your performance.
The principles of ALL these types of exercises are the same, they are all written exercises i.e. the tasks ‘simulate’ key aspects of the role you have applied for.
So whether you are faced with an In-Basket; Case Study; Analysis; In-Box; E-Tray (or whatever other name they give to a written style exercise) this information is ESSENTIAL to making sure you know how to demonstrate what your employers want to see.